We are looking for PhD candidates.
We are looking for highly motivated PhD candidates to work on Knowledge Graph research with a top-up scholarship of A$15,000 per annum. The topics are:
- Open Concept Graph Construction and Refinement
- Open Relationship Extraction and Refinement
- Efficient Graph Query Processing
- Semantic Search with Knowledge Graphs
- Knowledge Graph Refinement
- Curation and Provenance for Knowledge Graphs
- Advanced Knowledge Graph Construction
Contact us if you would like to propose alternative topics.